Women’s Bible Study
“Understanding Boundaries In All Our Relationships”
1ST & 3RD MONDAYS (4:30PM - 6:25PM)
Church – Downstairs
This Bible study will be about shoring up personal borders and being more prepared for times ahead. We'll dig into God's answers on some underlying questions.
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are legitimate boundaries?
- What if someone is upset or hurt by my boundaries?
- How do I answer someone who wants my time, love, energy, or money?
- Aren’t boundaries selfish?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- What is God's job and what is mine?
Contact Dawn Szugyi for any questions at 303.842.0900.