GOMZ Marriage Ministry is a dynamic group of married couples. Our focus is to provide a safe place to share, equip, grow, and encourage each other. It is astonishing to watch in amazement as God moves into whom He has created us to be as healthy married couples in the church and in our community. Areas of involvement for married couples are:
- 2nd Friday Date Night – the 2nd Friday of each month we gather for a broad range of activities. Generally, we meet in houses, share a meal, worship and pray for the needs of the couples. We sometimes meet in a park, a restaurant, have a game night, a prayer target night or many other fun fresh ideas.
- Marriage Retreat is held every other year, the next retreat being in the early spring of 2015. This is time for couples to get away from the stress of home, kids, distractions and focus on building their marriage relationship together. Motivational speakers, dynamic worship and time away together are highlights of the retreat.
- Marriage Classes/ Times of Refreshing – learn how God made us different for a reason and how to cherish the differences in your mate. Topics are varied and focused on enriching your relationships. Watch for announcements for classes.
- Mentoring Prayer – available on an as needed basis. Confidential and personal, listening, praying and walking through challenges in your relationships.
- Getting together just to have fun! Whatever your interests, active (biking, hiking, etc.) or just getting together as couples to share, healthy fun is a very important part of your relationship!