Knowing How to Navigate Outrageous Culture with Wonders
Teacher: Ed Killian-Keup
Sundays, 8:30 – 9:30am
November 3 – November 17
GOMZ Fellowship Hall
November 3: The Nature of our Warfare
- What is our role in Spiritual warfare?
- A) If Jesus has the victory what am I doing here?
- B) If I can call in heavenly hosts to do the battle, what is my role?
- Understanding our place in the battles
November 10: The Expectations of our Warfare
- What is expected of me?
- How to handle "sieges”
- Offensive and defensive warfare
- Fatigue is the enemy of the saint.. how do I keep going when the battle is so long and hard?
November 17: The Tactics of our Warfare
- How do we fight?
- What do we fight?
- When do we fight?
- Communications with up and down the command chain