February 10 thru April 21
Sundays, 8:30 – 9:30 am
Taught by Charleeda Sprinkle
These classes are designed to prepare us for more effective ministry so we can be vessels for great exploits and wonders! Come to all the classes or select the ones you need the most, but now’s the time to get prepared to STAND strong!
Preparing to Stand - Part 1
Have you been wounded by hellish devices that keep you weak? Have you allowed the Lord to heal those wounds? Jesus said the devil will use these devices more and more in our day. Let’s get healed and learn how to guard ourselves from future attacks, so we can help heal others.
- Deception (Matt. 24:4-5, 11, 24) Feb. 10
- Fear and Worry (Luke 21:25-26) Feb. 17
- Offense (Matt. 24:19) Feb. 24
- Betrayal and Hatred (Matt. 24:10) March 3
Preparing to Stand - Part 2 (You don’t have to take Part 1 in order to take Part 2.)
We need to take Jesus’ warnings seriously, so we can keep standing as times get harder.
- Preparing for Persecution (Matt. 24:9, 13) March 10
- Keeping Our Love from Growing Cold (Matt. 24:12) March 17
- Staying Watchful and Ready (Matt. 25) March 24
Priests to the Lord (best if you take all three classes)
We are preparing to fully walk as priests to the Lord. What does it mean to be a priest? Biblically, the priests of the Old
Testament are our model and have much to teach us.
- Ministering to the Lord March 31 - Kristine Reinbold
- Called (What are we called to do?) April 7
- Clothed (We’ll compare Exod. 28 with Eph. 6.) April 14
- Consecrated (What does our anointing include?) April 21